Planting Compost 30ltr
Organic goodness to grow the healthiest veggies, flowers, fruit and lawns.
Martins Planting Compost has been formulated from composted organic materials to create a general purpose soil improvement compost, with added controlled release fertilizer to give up to nine months plant growth. It will improve soil structure and nutrition of sandy to clay soils. This mix can be used on its own or added to enrich existing soil.
This mix is suitable for new or existing vegetable and garden beds, for planting trees, shrubs, flowers, vegetable and ornamentals. This mix can be planted directly into or mixed with existing soil to improve soil structure and nutrition of your garden beds. It can also be used as a garden mulch to retain moisture and suppress weeds.
This mix is a free draining mix that has excellent water holding capacity, as well as being fully balanced nutritionally to give your plants the best possible growing conditions.
When planting natives we suggest using Martins Native Planting Mix.
- Contains controlled release fertiliser for 9 months plant growth
- Premium general purpose soil mix ready for planting
- Used for planting new or existing vegetable and garden beds, trees, shrubs, flowers, vegetable and ornamentals
- Improves soil structure, water and nutrient retention
- This mix can be planted directly into or mixed with existing soil to improve soil structure
- This mix complies with the requirement for AS 4454 Composts, soil conditioners