An extra broad coverage weedkiller in buffalo grass used for the control of bindii, clover, oxalis and other weeds in buffalo (except STvarieties), couch and Qld blue couch domestic lawns.
If you want a perfect lawn free of some of the most nuisance weeds, then Buffalo Master® is the right product to do the job.
Buffalo Master® is a concentrated herbicide blend of 2 powerful and effective herbicides. Buffalo Master® controls the weeds - the Bromoxynil acts quickly, and the MCPA provides residual control.
Controls various weed including bindii, cape-weed, catsear, clover (not Tas.), creeping buttercup, cudweed, dandelion, fleabane, jo-jo (onehunga), oxalis, plantains, thistles.
- 200ml bottle covers 300m2 on lawns
- 500ml bottle covers 750m2 on lawns
- 2 litre hose-on bottle treats 200 square metres.
- Suitable for bent, buffalo (except ST varieties), couch and Qld blue couch, fescue, kikuyu, paspalum and rye lawns
- For more effective application, add Spredmax® when applying.
- Contains a measuring cap for convenient measuring.
- Excellent value for money.
12 g/L Bromoxynil present as the octanoate ester
12 g/L MCPA present as the 2-ethylhexyl ester
Solvent: 20 g/L Liquid Hydrocarbons.
200ml, 500ml, 2Ltr Hose-on